Financial Planners Redefining Wealth in Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia & Washington, DC
No one wants to be tied down by liabilities and obligations. The key to achieving financial freedom is to plan! Unfortunately, most people lack the training, knowledge, and experience required to maximize the use of their assets. With so many regulations and nuances involved, it’s no wonder the average person shies away from learning the ins and outs of financial planning.
However, this doesn’t mean you should ignore this vital task! The answer is to team up with a skilled and highly trained financial planner in the Mid-Atlantic.
That’s where Financial Consulate comes in. Our team is staffed with NAPFA-registered Certified Financial Planners™ who maintain continuing education at a higher rate than the CFP® Board requires. We are highly qualified to meet all your financial planning needs.
To get started, please contact Financial Consulate today. You can reach our Hunt Valley, MD office at 410-823-7283 and our Gettysburg, PA location at 717-334-1861.
The Financial Physical® is our trademarked financial analysis that is designed to provide you with a complete overview of your financial situation as it relates to your aspirations and values. Like a doctor examining your physical health, we review your entire financial health.
At the end of the Financial Physical®, we will ask you if you are ready to work with us on an ongoing basis. Personal Financial Management is how you work with us over the long term. We will consolidate your available assets with a custodian that allows us to act as an advisor and reduce your worry and burden in the process.
How Does It Work?
Meet Us First
No cost, no obligation meeting where you interview us.
We’ll review and organize your documents together.
Share Our Thoughts
We’ll tell you our recommendations and the reason behind them.
Start Your Plan
We work together to implement your plan and your portfolio.
Learn what it feels like to be an ongoing Financial Consulate client.
Long-Term Financial Management
Our continued support and assistance for all of life's decisions
What You Get with Our Financial Planning Services
Experience our knowledge and service before deciding on a long-term relationship. Satisfaction guaranteed.
No commissions. We signed an oath to act in your best interests at all times.
Objective, comprehensive advice so you can make educated decisions.
Your financial partner. Service and advice when you need us.
Your Partners in Financial Management
The complexity of personal finance management requires you to work with a company that can assess all relevant topics and devise a comprehensive solution. Here are the financial planning areas we can assist you with:
- Insurance planning: Life, disability, long-term care, and business insurance is the key to avoiding financial catastrophe if misfortune occurs. Financial Consulate can help you determine what type of coverage you need and when.
- Retirement planning: You know that preparing for the next stage of life is critical, but you may not know how to do this. Retirement planning services from Financial Consulate will help you determine at what age you should retire and with how many assets if you hope to live a certain lifestyle after retirement.
- Estate planning: It’s difficult to plan what will happen after death, but this is a conversation you must have if you want to protect your assets and make sure your loved ones are cared for when you’re gone. We’ll guide you through writing your will, limiting estate tax liability, and ensuring your wishes are met.
- Charitable giving: We encourage our clients to consider making charitable donations. Not only is this a great way to give back, but your philanthropic effects can have tax benefits as well. We’ll help you choose the right methods to ensure the best outcome for everyone.
- Education planning: That newborn in your arms will be ready for college sooner than you think. Start building an education fund as soon as possible so your child can earn a college degree with less student debt upon graduation.
Work with Our Financial Planners in the Mid-Atlantic
Whether you’re building a new career, starting a family, or approaching retirement, financial planning is wise for people in all stages of life. Choose Financial Consulate as your CFP in the Mid-Atlantic to take advantage of our educational, ethical approach to financial planning.
We operate completely independently and offer fee-only services to keep your vision in line with our recommendations at all times. Our highly experienced CFPs have all signed a Fiduciary Oath, solidifying their commitment to always work in our clients’ best interests.
To begin your partnership with a trustworthy financial planner in the Mid-Atlantic, pleasetoday.