Serving Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia & Washington, DC
At Financial Consulate, we know that fulfillment in life doesn’t come from the mere accumulation of money—it comes from true wealth contentment. Your true wealth is defined by your unique lifestyle, investment portfolio, and net worth statement. If this sounds like a refreshing take on wealth that you want to be a part of, join us in our goal of Redefining Wealth.
Get to know Financial Consulate. Then, when you’re ready to hear more about our services, please contact us. You can reach our Hunt Valley, MD office at 410-823-7283 and our Gettysburg, PA location at 717-334-1861.
Financial Consulate was founded over 30 years ago by our President and Founder, Drew Tignanelli. Since the very beginning, our firm’s operation has been based on these six pillars:
- Independence: We only work for our clients, not companies that sell financial products.
- Fee-Only: We don’t accept commissions, kickbacks, or referral fees.
- Education: Our advisors maintain continuing education in excess of what’s required by the CFP® Board.
- Credentials: Our advisors hold at least one accredited credential, such as CPA, CFP®, or MBA. Many pursue multiple designations.
- Experience: Our team averages 18 years of experience per advisor, and recruits are required to work under a mentor for two to five years.
- Fiduciary: We sign a Fiduciary Oath once a year to reaffirm our commitment to working in our clients’ best interests.
When you choose Financial Consulate for investment advising and financial planning in the Mid-Atlantic, here’s what you can expect:
- Meet Us First: Get to know our team of financial advisors in a no-cost, no-obligation meeting where you interview us. We’ll answer any questions you have about our process and philosophy to ensure you feel comfortable trusting us with your asset management.
- Get Organized: We’ll review your documents and perform an in-depth Financial Physical®. This analysis covers tax planning, benefits, retirement planning, assets and liabilities, insurance planning, and estate planning. It’s designed to provide a complete overview of your financial situation, which is the precursor to providing sound financial advice.
- Share Our Thoughts: We’ll go over the results of your Financial Physical® and tell you our general recommendations. You can take it or leave it, but we’ll waive the $2,500 fee if you decide to become an ongoing client with us or even if you’re just not satisfied.
- Start Your Plan: We develop highly individualized recommendations for you based on the results of your Financial Physical®. Unlike most companies, this isn’t done through a computer. Our highly trained and educated financial advisors put 20 to 30 human hours into formulating these recommendations.
- Initial Review: At this stage, we present specific recommendations for your consideration. This is when you learn what it feels like to be an ongoing client with Financial Consulate. We’ll handle everything for you, with ethics and customer service at the forefront of our minds.
- Long-Term Financial Management: Our services include financial management, tax preparation, investment management, and more. Of course, you are always “Free to Come; Free to Go.” We’ll offer you the red-carpet treatment while you’re a client with us, but if you decide to cancel your services for any reason, we’ll let you go, no questions asked—and no fees imposed.
Contact Us for Expert Financial Advice in the Mid-Atlantic
If you’re ready for a simpler, more ethical approach to financial planning, partner with Financial Consulate. Our offices are based in the Mid-Atlantic, but we have over 1,000 clients across the country and overseas, and we’re ready to handle your investments, tax planning, and other financial management needs.
To get started, please contact Financial Consulate and schedule your introductory appointment today!