The Fiduciary Physical is a service of the Financial Consulate that supports non-profit organizations, foundation and endowments with assistance in accomplishing their mission and fulfilling their fiduciary duties.
The Fiduciary Physical is a complete overview of your non-profit organization’s fiduciary systems, processes, and structures. It begins with an examination of your organizational goals and objectives, and then through the lens of fiduciary duty we conduct a comprehensive analysis of your organization. When the Fiduciary Physical is complete you are provided with a framework for improvement of your organization’s fiduciary systems, a tailored list of recommendations, explanatory commentary and an implementation checklist.
The Fiduciary Physical includes the following:
- Gathering detailed information about your organization history, mission, value and plans.
- Review of your Investment Policy Statement.
- Review and analysis of assets under management.
- Audit of your organization’s fiduciary systems.
- Implementation assistance (additional fees may apply).